Monday 14 September 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday Isla

Tomorrow when my Isla wakes up she will no longer be a baby. She will be a two year old, who expresses herself, who has likes and dislikes, who loves her sister and daddy fiercely, who wants to help me with everything I am doing.
Isla is turning two tomorrow and in my head, two is a little girl, no longer a baby. One of my favourite things is when she walks into a room that I am in and says "Hi Mommy!" in her cute little sing song voice and I respond "Hi Baby!" Isla is my first baby and will always be my baby. But tonight before she went up the stairs to bed with her daddy, I looked at her a little more closely, I hugged her a little tighter, I told her I loved her more emphatically then usual. I have loved being Isla's mom the past two years and am so glad that I get to keep doing it for the rest of my life.

Isla had a big year. And grew up so much!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


 
 
 

 
 



 
Isla, I love you. I love what you teach me, I love loving you, I love playing with you, I love watching you learn and grow, I love your silly sense of humour, I love your laugh, I love how excited you get when you see Hannah first thing in the morning, I love how excited you get over new things. I have loved being your mom and I am so blessed that God gave you to me. Happy Birthday Baby Girl. Love Mommy.

 
 



 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment